The Zumbini™ program is a child-focused journey into the world of music, movement and dance!
Zumbini is a music and movement class that children ages 0 to 3 years attend with their parent or caregiver(s). Class is fun, energetic, and full of contemporary music with world beats. It is child appropriate, grown-up friendly, and full of fun “Zumba” flavor.
What is the Zumbini™ class?
– A 45-minute music and movement experience, where every moment is a musical opportunity!
– Designed for children 0-3 years old with a parent or caregiver.
– Dancing, singing and playing instruments in a social setting.
– A bonding experience: caregiver to child, child to child, and caregiver to caregiver
– Provides exposure to music and all its benefits
– Focuses on energy, fun and play, contributing to the natural development of cognitive, social, emotional and physical skills.
We recognize the value of learning music and movement for its own sake and celebrate all levels of participation including exposure, rapt observation and primitive sound/motion production. A Zumbini class is a celebration of music that enhances our lives, stimulates learning, inspires dance and movement and strengthens the bonds between parent and child.